Pay My Taxes
I owe the government, how do I pay?!
Here are your payment options:
- You may pay New York State and the IRS with a voucher which we will provide you upon completion your tax return. These must be paid by April 17th and you are responsible to make this payment in a timely fashion.
- You can use register and use the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System. This is a free service.
- You may pay with a credit card using one of the government approved credit card sites.
- Please see the following links that will show you the approved sites:
- IRS: https://www.irs.gov/payments
- New York State: https://www.tax.ny.gov/pay/ind/pay_income_tax_online.htm
- You may call the IRS and New York State after you have e-filed your return to set up an installment agreement to pay your taxes over time.
- Here are the phone numbers for the IRS and New York State:
- Internal Revenue Service: 1-800-829-1040
- New York State: 1-800-225-5829
Have Questions? We can help.
If you need to make an appointment, please call our office at 631-473-2022.
Appointments cannot be made through the Contact Us form.