Time is ticking…Deadline to submit your tax information to us is August 30th.
In order to avoid penalties and late filing fees with the IRS, submit your tax information to us by August 30th. Sending us your information in a timely manner will allow the necessary time to file your corporate tax return with the Internal Revenue Service and local state taxing authority.
Although the IRS is delayed in processing tax returns, the deadline to file your personal tax return remains in effect. Don’t pay unnecessary fees to the government, send us your tax information as soon as possible to allow us time to prepare your 2020 tax return.
How to send us your information is easy…
- Upload your documents thru our secure Client Portal
- Drop Box at our office – Our secure drop box is available to you 24/7
- Fax – Send us a fax at 631-473-0521
- Mail – If you are not local to our office, send us your information thru US Postal Service.
- Come see us – Feel free to swing by our office and deliver your documents to us directly.
We our currently on our summer schedule and are open Monday – Thursday 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
Call us today to schedule an appointment with your accountant.
Rossman Tax Service – Care You Can Count On!